Friday, August 12, 2011

Pictures

As you will learn, I love technology. I am always looking for the newest "toy" as Baba and Pops call it to try out and learn to use. My newest "toy" is the iphone. I have wanted one for a long time but Daddy isn't to into this kinda stuff, he would rather have a gun or a tractor or something like that. He did finally breakdown and buy me one for my first mother's day. I was so excited. I love it! I have used it so much for so many things that are really not important or necessary at all.

So this one isn't much of a story or lesson, just some pictures I really want to share with you. Right now I am really liking this app for the iphone called Instagram. You can take pictures and give them a color change to make them look differently. I really like it because I love antiques and it makes the pictures look oldish!

Here are some of my favorite pictures I have taken of you!!

Praying for Daddy
Holding Your Head up for the First Time
Two-Piece Jammies
Sleeping Beauty

Morning Hair
Getting Better at Holding Head Up
My Cousins
Clapping those Feet

Sweet Smile
I love watching you sleep!
Sweet Loving
Holding on to those Toes



No comments:

Post a Comment